Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Dean Stirm - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Hiring Bonus in the range of $250 - $1500
Compensation: $30,000 - $50,000
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to assess customer needs and conduct effective interviews
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Associate's degree or higher preferred
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health and bank products
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
Dean Stirm - State Farm Agent
We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Dean Stirm - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you! If you're willing to work hard and you expect to get results from yourself and those around you, we want to meet you and talk about the opportunity we have for you.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, and College Planning.
- Our office is located in Rogue River, OR.
- We currently have 4 team members at our agency.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Company Website: www.deanstirm.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)